Fitness Center Check In Procedure
- All first time users must present their MCCC ID and complete a Membership Application/Release of Liability Waiver in order to obtain their Fitness Center Access Card.
- All members must present their Fitness Center Access Card each visit in order to gain access to the Fitness Center.
THE FITNESS CENTER ACCESS CARD IS FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE ONLY
IT DOES NOT GRANT ACCESS TO ANY OTHER YMCA
New Member Orientation
- New members are strongly encouraged to request an orientation to familiarize themselves with machines, proper lifting techniques, and rules and regulations.
Fitness Center Rules
- Closed-toe athletic shoes with indoor rubber soles must be worn at all times.
- Squatting or deadlifting in socks or bare feet in not permitted.
- Phone usage for calls or texts while on or using fitness equipment is not permitted.
- Phone usage for calls or texts must be done away from all fitness equipment.
- Please use equipment in a timely manner to minimize waiting.
- Dropping equipment (dumbbells, barbells, etc.) is prohibited.
- Collars must be used on all bars when benching, squatting or deadlifting and spotters must be used when lifting heavy weight.
- All free weight equipment must be returned to its proper place.
- WIPE DOWN EQUIPMENT AFTER USE WITH THE PROVIDED WIPES